We’re disappointed if you’re not completely satisfied with your TRIGGERCAM purchase. Please read the information below to determine if your issue is covered under the warranty.
ONE(1) YEAR WARRANTY:
If any technical issue arises within one year of your purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Warranty Authorization Form. The warranty is non-transferable and remains solely with the original registered buyer. Product to be registered upon purchase.
*NOTE: The Manufacturer may restrict warranty services when damage is caused by abnormal usage or water damage.
Please do not attempt to repair or modify the TRIGGERCAM PRODUCT yourself. Any attempt to disassemble the TRIGGERCAM PRODUCT will void your warrant. This includes removing aluminium parts or cover that securely keeps the electronic components inside the housing. EYECAM TECHNOLOGIES (PTY) LTD (“Manufacturer”) warrants to the original end user (“Purchaser”) that for the 1-year (“Warranty Period”), the TRIGGERCAM PRODUCT (excluding any third party software) and accessories (“Product”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when properly installed and used for its intended purpose and in its intended operating environment.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY TRIGERCAM PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN EITHER:
- Disassembled or attempted to disassemble (e.g. any front cover, or the rear cover that securely keeps the electronic components inside the housing)
- Altered, repaired, or modified
- Damaged or destroyed by accidents or similar events or by any intentional, reckless, or negligent acts or omissions of any party, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty
- Items purchased through grey markets, second-hand and unauthorized Resellers will not be covered by this or any warranty.
HOW TO RETURN:
In the event of a defect, return the Product to the Manufacturer, but only after receipt of a Warranty Authorization Form instructed by the Manufacturer.
Request at email@example.com for a Warranty Authorization Form.
- Purchaser shall ship and bear the cost of shipping the Product to the Manufacturer, and Manufacturer shall bear the cost of shipping the Product back to Purchaser (after the completion of service under this limited warranty).
- Purchaser’s exclusive remedy and Manufacturer’s entire liability under this warranty will be for Manufacturer at its option to repair or replace the Product or refund purchase price less any rebates.
- The Manufacturer does not warrant against loss of any data (including data stored on Product returned to Manufacturer for service), and assumes no liability for such loss.
- Purchaser assumes all liability, and as such releases Manufacturer from any liability, for any accident, injury, damage, death, loss, illegal activity or any other claim that may occur resulting from or during use of the Product, whether or not such use is foreseeable by Manufacturer.
Under no circumstances will the Manufacturer be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. The Manufacturer will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Manufacturer makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.